Thursday, June 24, 2010

Today I became familiar with the Student Help Desk in the Computer lab
They are very helpful.
In a few clicks my video was working for the WAMBA classroom so I am ready for Monday morning--nice feeling on a Thursday~ okay a Thursday that has all the characteristics of a Friday.
While trying to download Photostory 3 last night it was in a repair loop-- that is now corrected.
I am currently waiting for the SmartBoard download-- it is taking a while so I am very glad I am doing it on Dixie's internet rather than my slower home internet. The Help Desk said it would take hours to down load at home.
In class we participated in a digital photo scavenger hunt. We documented squares, triangles and other math terms--soon I was seeing everything as a shape!
Next step to learn how to do a power point.